Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Talented Tenth Returns

I've believe it's important to support writers, artists, etc. that create content I like. Being the writer for the Black Superhero Blog enables me to support Independent creators. I've decided to highlight some of these individuals each month, especially those that make it a point to share their work with me. One such creator is Chris over at HeroesLikeMe.com. He's written a novel that features Black Superheroes. I found the concept interesting and he was kind enough to share a copy with me. The book is entitled: HEROES LIKE ME: THE TALENTED TENTH RETURNS. Here's the synopsis:

"JOIN the Fiery Furnace, Shining Star, The Buffalo Soldier, Black Dove, The Human Pearl, The Maestro and the legendary John Henry-The Steel Driven Man as they uncover a global and evil plot which began during the 1800s and stretches to the PRESENT and the FUTURE. Are they good enough to be Heroes? Can they become The Talented Tenth that will save the world before the Salesman of Doom’s evil plans become reality?"

He's also put together a video to promote the novel. How good is it? Watch the video then head on over to HeroesLikeMe.com. Download the first chapter for free and find out for yourself. Enjoy!

No comments: