Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Captain Enchilada Sauce

Out of Taco Bell's newest campaign comes Captain Enchilada Sauce, member of the Super Delicious Ingredient Force. Yes it's silly and makes no since but the character already has a fairly extensive Facebook page. I'm not sure what he can do but according to him, "I fight hunger and defend flavor. My Enchilada sauce smothers any that step and/or front."


Should I be insulted or just be happy someone invented another black superhero? He is first in the line-up and as tacky as his name sounds, you should see the others. Here's the first episode of the Super Delicious Ingredient Force for you amusement.

3 comments:

Kim said...

haha...nah don't be offended now if they had chose him to rep the chicken ingredient then maybe..lol

ASTRA REED said...

WOW!!! SO IS THIS A SUPER HERO LOL... IS REALLY THEY CHOOSED HIM NOW LOL..

Haitian Juggernaut said...

WTF was that? And I can't believe I just watched that whole commercial! lol