Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Asians Want To Be Superheros Too

While trolling the net in my usual fashion I ran across what I might consider to be one of my competitors. It's called: Secret Identities: The Asian American Superhero Blog. Now granted this blog exists to support the book/graphic novel of the same name more than anything else. There's apparently a motion comic and everything. The project and the story behind it is quite interesting. I checked them out to get some ideas on how to improve my own blog here and I found out a few interesting things:  READ MORE...

2 comments:

Samax said...

let me know what kind of help you're looking for, and i'll help put the word out. of course, i'm happy to help as well.

you got my email addy. no reason we can't help each other.

Heroes Like Me said...

I have a link to your website to mine at Heroeslikeme.com I published my first in a series of black superhero novels. Check it out